Wardrobe Assistant - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking four Wardrobe Assistants to join a UHNW household in Dubai. All applicants must have a minimum of five years experience in either Private Households or Private Personal Shopping across luxury brands to be considered for the role. Only female candidates need apply for cultural reasons.
The role will consist of:
- Personal shopping – must be aware of exclusive brands and designers
- Wardrobe management – Producing a specific system to find items quickly
- Garment cataloguing – ensuring there is a record of each purchase and storing the item in a fashion that ultimately protects the item
- Understanding/knowledge of garment and fabric care and material requirements
- Preparing items for travelling – ensuring they are correctly packed and cared for
- Running errands for the Principals as per their request
- Liaising with designers, outlets, stores in relation to new lines and pieces
The remuneration package includes suitable accommodation in the grounds of the Dubai residence for the applicant as well access to a chauffeur.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.