Sous Chef - £Neg
Reporting to the Executive Chef, our prestigious client seeks a competent Sous Chef to work with the team within the Royal Household in Qatar. You will be required to demonstrate and help maintain the high levels of service that consistently exceed the expectations of the Royal Household. Please note: Single status / no dependents.
Your duties will include:
- Manage inventory and ensure the kitchen operates according to safety and sanitation standards.
- Assist in menu planning and the creation of new dishes using all produce from the Palace Farm.
- Participate in training and team building events as / when required.
- Assist in the preparation, organisation, coordination and transportation of all food items needed for other houses.
- To be able to manage all kitchens in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- Work as a team to ensure the mise-en-place is completed.
- Delegate preparation of dishes for house special events.
- Manage larder stock and waste control.
This busy role also includes some travel with the Principal. Remuneration package includes a competitive tax-free salary, single status accommodation, 30 days holiday p/a, flight to home country, company maintained car and mobile phone.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV. Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.