Private Chef/House Manager - £55k to £65k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a Live –in Private Chef with additional House Manager duties for a HNW Individual based in Cyprus. Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience working in Private residences or Michelin starred restaurants to be considered for the role.
Requirements of the role are as such:
- Formal kitchen training – either at a recognised school or within the luxury restaurant industry.
- Vast experience with preparing/cooking healthy European dishes
- Menu preparation experience
- Nutritional knowledge – particular based around diary free diets
- Passionate about sourcing the best ingredients
- Innovation and imagination to reinvent dishes
- Heading to the local markets to by ingredients for the day/week
- Organising the daily schedule for the household
- Assisting with travel planning
- Running errands, taking deliveries, etc.
- Taking on administrative task for the property
- Liaising closing with the housekeeper to ensure the household runs smoothly
This role will allow for a chef to experiment and bring forth new ideas in a number of culinary settings not only covering breakfast, lunch and dinner, but also household events and external gatherings. The Principal is warm and personable and would prefer an individual with a similar disposition, as the household is relatively calm and relaxing.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible