Private Chef - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is currently looking for Private Chef with expert experience in preparing Middle-Eastern mezze style courses to join a HNW family based in Erbil, Iraq. All candidates need to have worked in either 5* Hotels or exclusive restaurants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the set up and close down of the Kitchen to make sure it is always hygienically pristine
- Innovative in planning and preparing different samples and dishes
- Knowledge and understanding of Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Arabic cuisines
- Liaising with the family directly as to their preferences for the day, week, etc
- Heading out to the local markets for seasonal produce and ingredients
The candidate will have a fair amount of creative freedom in producing dishes for the family, though on occasion some direct requests will have to be met depending upon dietary requirements of the family and their guests.
The remuneration package includes suitable accommodation, use of a suitable vehicle and additional benefits. The salary will be negotiable depending upon experience and suitability. This role is with an immediate start, so please do bear in mind your resignation notice when applying.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible