Private Chef - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking a Private Chef for a UHNW family based in Virginia Water. Originally from Kazakhstan, the client is looking for a Chef whom specialises in Eastern European cuisine with a demonstrable history in preparing native dishes from the region. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working in Private Households to be considered for the role.
Candidates need to:
- Be well versed with preparing and serving Eastern European cuisine
- Flexible with preparing specific requests as and when required
- Manage kitchen inventory, stock control, waste control, etc
- Be able to Speak Russian and English fluently due to the nationality of the client
- Prepare various breakfasts and lunches for each member of the family
- Outgoing and friendly, to be able to communicate professionally with all family members
- Health and Hygiene – to prepare the kitchen before all service and to clean down afterwards
The role with consist of:
- A 10-day on/off shift pattern with rotational accommodation provided whilst on site
- Variable hours, provide provision for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Occasional travel to European properties as and when required
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but we will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.