Private Chef - £50k - £65k
Marlin recruitment is looking to hire an experienced Private Household Chef for a HNW family based in Mayfair, London. The ideal candidate needs have worked with a private family for a minimum of five years as well as having experience in Michelin starred restaurants as required by the family.
The parameters of the role are as such:
- Product sourcing, preparation and serving for all required meals
- Prepare Lunch and Dinner for the family as well as additional household staff.
- Maintain the hygiene and cleanliness of all surfaces, utensils, cutlery, crockery, ovens, etc
- Travelling internationally with the family as and when required – potentially for significant periods of time.
All applicants must have:
- Evident history of culinary training
- Comfortable working with/around children
- Able to adapt as and when required
Hours will vary day to day, but consist of Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturdays.
Salary will be placed depending upon experience.
Though there are no specific dietary requirements, the family have a preference for internationally inspired healthy dishes. Experience of menu preparation would be advantage.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.