Private Chef - £50k to £60k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a well-experienced Private Chef with a minimum of five years experience to work with a UHNW family based in Dubai. The ideal candidate must have formal documented training/qualifications in fine dining as well as up-to-date Health and Safety in the Kitchen qualifications/certificates.
All candidates will need to be:
- Adaptable and flexible in cooking for individuals and groups daily depending upon requests, preferences and dietary requirements
- Be well experienced and aware of cultural food practices
- Specialise in European cuisines, but have a passion of alternative methods, ingredients and techniques
- Able to prepare meals for numerous members of staff daily
- Friendly, approachable with a strong teamwork ethic
The remuneration package includes suitable accommodation in the grounds of the Dubai residence for the applicant as well access to a chauffeur.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.