Personal Assistant - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is seeking an experienced and well adept Personal Assistant to assist a HNW Principal in a personal and corporate capacity. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years experience across roles with PA and EA duties and able to speak French fluently.
Responsibilities are as such:
- Acute attention to detail
- Logistical organisation – arranging travel, hotels and events for the Principal and additional family members
- Booking personal trips to the theatre, dinners, openings, etc
- Cohesively organising between personal and professional calendars
- Manage and fielding appointments, calls and requests
- Liaise with internal and external colleagues and clients
- Ability to influence at a Senior Management and Executive level
- Knowledge and experience of Windows based operating systems
- History of business planning and budgeting
- Ability to work individual as well as part of team
The remuneration package comes with a negotiable salary depending up experience, including 24 days holiday entitlement. Flexibility is a necessity to the role as the requirements of the Principal may change at short notice.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible