Personal Assistant - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to assist a HNW family whom reside in Kazakhstan. The ideal candidate needs to have a minimum of five years experience working with HNW Individuals/Families in a personal and ideally a corporate capacity too and be prepared to travel on occasion.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Household on a daily basis
- Assisting in the administrative running of the household – paying staff, organizing rotas, authorising holiday, arranging house deliveries, etc
- Liaising with all staff as to the family’s international movements
- Lifestyle and Business diary management – ensuring family and business events are scheduled accordingly and without conflict
- Arranging family outings/gatherings
- Organising family holidays including all logistics, reservations, activities, etc
Salary is dependent on experience and on the demonstration of such experience, hours will vary considerably depending upon the family needs, so all candidates need be prepared to be on-call.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.