Personal Assistant - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is seeking an experienced PA who is willing to travel extensively to assist a HNW family with numerous properties worldwide. Whilst in the UK the family will reside in Mayfair, Central London. The ideal candidate needs to have a minimum of five years experience working with HNW Individuals/Families in a personal and ideally a corporate capacity too.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Household on a daily basis
- Assisting in the administrative running of the household – paying staff, organising rotas, authorising holiday, arranging house deliveries, etc
- Liaising with all staff as to the family’s international movements
- Lifestyle and Business diary management – ensuring family and business events are scheduled accordingly and without conflict
- Arranging family outings/gatherings
- Organising family holidays including all logistics, reservations, activities, etc
Hours will vary considerably depending upon the needs of the family and all expenses whilst abroad will be provided for.
Salary is dependent on experience and on the demonstration of such experience.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.