Personal Assistant - €Neg
Marlin Recruitment is looking to hire an experienced Personal Assistant to be based in Cyprus (with the chance to travel globally) working with a HNWI for a successful business. A minimum of five years experience as either a PA or travelling Butler for a HNWI/Family or a large corporation is required for the role.
The ideal individual must encompass:
- A dynamic approach to problem solving
- A high level of proficiency across all operating systems including, Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, etc
- Exceptional Communication skills
Responsibilities will cover:
- Corporate Diary Management; ensuring that all meetings are prepare for, liaising with cliental to ensure appointments are confirmed and not double booked, etc
- Sit in on meetings, taking notes and observations
- Travel with the Principle as and when needed.
- Lifestyle Management: Arranging personal/household events, paying special attention to the preferences of the Principle and family
- Logistical Management – specific to International travel organisation
- Wardrobe Management – Preparing suitcases for departure and arrival with suitable attire for the duration of the trip
- Offering any assistance as and when needed
- Entertaining and liaising with guests/clients
Advantageous qualities are:
- A degree of proficiency across mid/eastern European languages
- An interest in technology and the latest developments.
- A reasonable understanding of the online gaming platform industry
- An interest in online gaming platforms and game development
- A technology related degree
The position will be demanding and therefore, only applicants who are adaptable, dynamic, and able to response effectively and efficiently should apply. The remuneration package is negotiable with expenses and accommodation provided for.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but we will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.