Personal Assistant - £55k to £70k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant with extensive knowledge and connections in London to assist in facilitating the personal and professional lifestyles of a UHNW Family. Having exclusive contacts across the Capital is an absolute necessity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Logistical planning for day-to-day activities, trips and holidays
- Diary planning and calendar management
- Sourcing make-up artists, stylists, hair dressers, etc for regular formal occasions
- Knowledgeable and creatively driven to project manage renovations, and interior design with extensive contacts to source goods and services
- Planning and organising household events and liaising between the family, household staff and contractors, etc
- Planning and organising family and children’s events, gathering and parties
- Running a number of errands for the property and on behalf of the family
The position will for the most part run Monday to Friday, 09:00hrs – 17:00hrs though some flexibility will be required to managed certain aspects outside of core hours.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible