Pastry Chef - £55k to £60k
Marlin Recruitment is currently looking for a well-experienced and innovative Pastry Chef to join a HNW family based in Erbil, Iraq. All candidates need to have worked in either 5* Hotels or exclusive restaurants skilled in the delicacies of the pastry section.
Responsibilities will included:
- Assisting in the set up and close down of the Kitchen to make sure it is always hygienically pristine
- Prepare Afternoon Teas with accompaniments as per dietary requirements
- Bake and produce fresh breads
- Craft healthy and delicious desserts
- Prepare pieces for events and household gatherings
The candidate will have a fair amount of creative freedom in producing pieces for the household, though on occasion some direct requests will have to be met depending upon dietary requirements of the family and their guests.
The remuneration package includes suitable accommodation, use of a suitable vehicle and additional benefits with the salary bracket placed between £55,000 - £60,000. This role is with an immediate start, so please do bear in mind your resignation notice when applying.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible