Laundry Assistant - £26k Pro-Rata
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a contractual Laundry Assistant to aid an established team for a Middle-Eastern family based in Mayfair, Central London.
The contract will initially run for six weeks, with the potential to extend for the right candidate.
All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working in either 5* hotel industry or with HNW Families – with a keen eye for detail
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the linen for the household, as well as external accommodation used by extended family/guests
- Washing, drying, pressing and folding of the immediate residents laundry along with additional family and guests when required
- Delivering the laundry to each individual floor where they are kept/stored
- Doing the occasional repair work of garments, etc– so sewing/tailoring skills are needed
- Inspections – ensuring the integrity of garments, linen, machinery, etc
You will be working in a tight knit team, so a focus on teamwork and communication is necessary to succeed and integrate.
Hours will consist of 40 hours per week, from 12:00hrs – 20:00hrs, though some flexibility may be required due to the families commitments.
Before applying, please ensure you meet all of the above specifications for the role. If you are satisfied you meet all of the requirements, please make sure you send an up-to-date CV detailing all relevant experience.