Laundry Assistant - £25k to £30k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Laundry Assistant to join a Private Residence in North London. The ideal candidate will need to have a minimum of three years experience within Private Households or in a 5* luxury hotel environment – with keen eye for detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the linen for the household, as well as additional accommodation used by extended family/guests
- Washing, drying, pressing and folding of the immediate residents laundry along with additional family and guests when required
- Delivering the laundry to each individual floor where they are kept/stored
- Inspections – ensuring the integrity of garments, linen, machinery, etc
- Basic sewing skills for button repairs, quick stitching, etc
- Assiting staff with their uniform needs
You will be working in a tight knit team, so a focus on teamwork and communication is necessary to succeed and integrate.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible