Kitchen Porter - £25k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a contractual Kitchen Porter to aid an established team for a Middle-Eastern family based in Mayfair, Central London. The contract will initially run for three months, with the potential to extend for the right candidate.
All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working in either the 5* hotel industry or with HNW Families.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting directly to the Head Chef
- Assisting with service
- Accepting / signing off on deliveries
- Quality checking produce on delivery
- Stock Replenishment
- Upkeep and maintenance of Kitchen equipment
- Cleanliness of all kitchen surfaces, cutlery, crockery, glasses, cookers, etc
- Being on hand to assist the Head Chef with any requests
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team orientated
Hours will be between 40 – 45 hours per week, with variable shift patterns between 10:00 – 18:00 or 08:00 – 17:00hrs, though some flexibility may be required due to the families commitments.
Before applying, please ensure you meet all of the above specifications for the role. If you are satisfied you meet all of the requirements, please make sure you send an up-to-date CV detailing all relevant experience.
Due to the high volumes of applications, we may not be able to respond immediately, but we will do our best to reply within two working days.