Housemanager/Butler - £45k to £70k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a well-experienced Butler/House Manager for an UHNW Client based in Central London with some additional international travel as and when required. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience across Household Management and ideally in the initial stages of setting up a property.
Essential experience and responsibilities:
- Flexibility, adaptability and a reasonable level of being on-call
- Liaising regularly with the Private Family office
- Extremely well organised – able to assist in arranging travel plans, staff hiring’s, preparing for guests, instructing contractors etc
- Managing all other staff in the property – Pay, holidays, appraisals, rotations etc
- Knowledge and understanding of the care requirements for specialist materials – marble, gold, silk, etc
- Assisting the Principals as and when required across all their needs
- Meeting and greeting guests – offering a personal service to each and every guest
- Assist in collecting and arranging particular items for the Principals and household
- Light cooking on intermittent occasions
- Traveling in advance of the family to ensure the high standards of accommodation and that all their needs are met
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Full clean driver’s license
- Understanding of Russian
- Butler qualification
- European passport with no visa restrictions
- Experience with Principal’s children
- London resident
Remuneration package consists of a 60 hours week across 6 days, though flexibility will be required at short notice. All reasonable travelling expenses. The salary is dependent on experience and if accommodation has to be arranged for the successful applicant and will be placed between £45,000 - £70,000 per annum.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible