Housemanager - $Neg
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a well-experienced, versatile House Manager to join a HNW family based in Erbil, Iraq to assist in running a new estate and household team. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working in private households or 5*hotels taking responsibility for running different departmental teams.
- Managing all staff within the property and overseeing the stables
- Organising the staff rotations, holiday, overtime, etc
- Liaising back and forth with the Principal, household staff, security, etc
- Event organisation and management for an additional property nearby
- Networking – able to build and maintain relationships with local businesses and contractors whom may need to be brought in for any property maintenance
- Working closely with the chef and design menus for the family, guests and events
- Assisting with the technological equipment in the household
The ideal candidate will need to:
- Understand and accommodate cultural variations
- Speak English fluently and clearly
- Be approachable and obliging to the needs of the family
- Relaxed yet efficient in personality
- Travel occasionally before and with the family
- Knowledge of equestrianism
- Interest and understanding of Neo-classicalism
The remuneration package includes suitable accommodation as per the needs of the successful candidate, a competitive salary dependent upon experience, use of a suitable vehicle and additional benefits.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible