Housemanager - £50k to £70k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking an exceptionally experienced Female House Manager to carefully organise and run a team in Abu Dhabi for a UHNW family. All applicants must have a minimum five years experience as a House Manager with a history of implementing household handbooks, financial plans and event organising.
The role will consist of:
- Manage the accounts of the property – petty cash, staff payments, household expenses, etc
- Managing all household staff from schedules and rotas to holidays, overtime, etc
- Supervising the work of all household staff, holding them to a meticulous standard as required
- Training housekeeping in all aspects of cleaning, polishing, laundry etc
- Liaising closely with the Principal and the Chef to ensure an appropriate menu is planned and provisioned
- Meeting and greeting all guests and offering your services for the duration of visit
- Produce a household handbook for all positions and the property
- Arrange household events in their entirety – liaising with suppliers, contracted staff and informing the Principal of the organisation
- Inspect the grounds and instruct contractors for all works needed – some supervision and management may be required depending on
- Create and maintain a household inventory
The ideal candidate will be able to settle in immediately and have a firm but fair management style leading by example and able to be hands-on when necessary. Flexibility is a must as the demands of the household will change on a daily basis and the ability to re-prioritise will be an essential quality.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible