Housekeeping Supervisor - £28k to £32k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking a Housekeeper Supervisor to join a UHNW family in London. All applicants must have a minimum of five years experience working in HNW Private Households or 5* Luxury Hotels to be considered for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive laundry knowledge and wardrobe management, caring for high-end materials, designer garments and jewellery.
- Must be able to work in all areas of laundry including washing, sorting, pressing, spot cleaning and dry cleaning awareness.
- Anticipate the needs of the Principals and make their environment as comfortable to their needs as possible.
- Oversee the clothes inventory and keep it up-to-date, updating family information records as required.
- A hands-on approach to Housekeeping duties.
- Care of bedroom suites, changing beds and replenishing linen.
- Delivering instructions to the team.
- Undertake personal maid duties for guests; to include caring for clothes, running baths, dressing and calling trays etc.
- Packing and unpacking luggage.
- Compile consumables requests and liaise with the management team.
- Constantly review housekeeping standards and future materials that may be used in conjunction with environmental concerns.
- Good understanding of working with state of the art systems.
- Staff continuation training and personal development and ability to instruct colleagues to the needs of the Principals when working in these areas.
- Excellent team building skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Stock control.
- Event Management experience.
- Be aware of standards around the whole property at all times, to ensure all service standards and operational flows are well maintained but never intrude the privacy of the Principals, their Family and Guests.
- Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are followed and staff is aware of their responsibilities.
- Any other tasks which support the estate.
- To be flexible with working hours and adaptable to change. Must be flexible to work weekends and Bank Holidays. Time will be given in lieu when additional hours are worked.
- Able to use Word, Excel.
- Performance Management and Training experience
- Housekeeping qualifications
- Health & Safety qualifications, NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent.
- Be able to translate Risk Assessments and method statements into the work place.
This position would suit a confident individual experienced in delivering the highest level of service. You must be hands-on and lead by example, and may be required to travel occasionally as part of your role.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up-to-date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible.