Housekeeping Assistant - £25k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking a Housekeeper to join a UHNW Private Residence in London. All applicants are expected to have worked a minimum of five years within the luxury hotel industry or private house to be considered for this position.
- A proactive and meticulous approach to Housekeeping duties, including care of bedrooms, changing beds and replenishing linen.
- Ability to operate in all areas of laundry, including washing, sorting, pressing, spot cleaning and dry cleaning.
- Oversee the clothes inventory and keep it up-to-date, updating family information records as required.
- In-depth laundry knowledge and wardrobe management – looking after designer garments, high-end materials and jewellery.
- Facilitate personal maid duties for guests, including caring for clothes, running baths, dressing and calling trays etc.
- Packing and unpacking luggage.
- Compile consumables requests and liaise with the management team.
- Confident working with technology and high-tech systems.
- Excellent team building skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Event Management experience.
- Ensuring the service standards around the whole property are well maintained at all times, without infringing upon the privacy of the Principals, their Family and Guests.
- Any other tasks which support the estate.
- To be flexible with working hours and adaptable to change. May be required to work weekends and Bank Holidays. Time will be given in lieu when additional hours are worked.
- Able to use Word, Excel.
- Performance Management and Training experience
- Housekeeping qualifications
- Health & Safety qualifications, NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent.
- Be able to translate Risk Assessments and method statements into the work place.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up-to-date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible.