Housekeeper/Cook - £30k to £34k
Marlin Recruitment is looking to hire an experienced Housekeeper/Cook to join a UHNW family based in Berkshire, UK. All applicants must have a minimum of five years experience in Private Residences or 5* Hotels to be considered for the role.
Day to day responsibilities will consist of:
- Ensuring the house is up to standard on daily basis – cleaning and preparing reception rooms, public areas, private areas, etc
- Liaise with additional household staff to ensure all areas are of the required standard
- Laundry – Making sure all clothing, linens, etc are washed, dried and pressed to the requirements of the material
- Arrange Dry-cleaning for specialist items
- Runs errands for the household
- Cook for the family and staff on a daily basis – healthy nutritional meals, preferably of Mediterranean influence
- Tend to the vegetable patch – knowledge of seasonable produce and planting certain vegetable and fruits at the right time of year to ensure their fruition
The salary is dependent upon experience and will be between £30,000 - £34,000 PA. Hours will consist of a standard 40 hours a week, though additional hours may be require depending upon the family’s needs. The working week will run across Wednesday to Sunday with Mondays/Tuesdays as your days off.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible