Housekeeper - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a well-experienced Housekeeper to join a VIP Household in the UAE on a contractual basis with a view to permanency for the right individual. All applicants must have a minimum of five years experience in Private Households or 5* Hotels to be considered for the role. Only female applicants need apply due the cultural needs of the family
The role will consist of:
- Be proactive across assisting in the household
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Maintain the upkeep of aesthetics across your designated area
- Reset rooms ready for additional guests and the return of guests
- Knowledgeable and well practiced on specifics cleaning techniques across all products and surfaces – marble, granite, real wood, precious metals, etc
- Strong organisational experience - to develop rotas, prioritise tasks, supervise staff and implement incomparable services and standards across the property and grounds.
- Proactive – In making sure the house is always prepared for unexpected trips and staying in close communication with traveling staff
- Liaise with team members to ensure standards are kept high
- Perform errands for the household as and when required
The remuneration package includes: shared accommodation, transport, etc and the salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible