Housekeeper - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Housekeeper for a UHNW Family based in Zurich, Switzerland for a permanent position. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience as a Housekeeper in HNW Private Household or 5* Hotels to be consider for the role.
Responsibilities of the role are as such:
- Exceptional attention to detail in the cleaning the residence
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure the property fully attended too
- Handling fragile ornaments, antiques and fittings for polishing, dusting, shining, etc
- Reset receptions rooms with all amenities for residents and guests
- Experience with the care of marble, granite and real wood flooring
- Laundry – Assist with the washing, drying and pressing of garments and linen along with organising dry cleaning etc
- Flexibility is key due to requirements of the family and must be demonstrated in all applicant’s career history
The remuneration package is inclusive of accommodation – with an apartment provided a short distance from the property, and a working week of 40 hours on a five out of seven rotation - depending upon the needs of the family.
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.