Housekeeper/Kitchen Hand - £35k
Marlin Recruitment is looking to hire a versatile Housekeeper who is able to assist with in the provision of laundry, cleaning, etc; but also a candidate who is able to assist in the kitchen for two days a week as part of the role to be based in Henley-upon Thames, Oxfordshire.
All candidates will need to have a minimum of five years experience working with either 5* star hotels or with a HNWI/Family. All candidates must be able to flourish in a demanding household and work closely with your team to maintain the highest of standards.
The hours are variable depending on the needs of the household, but a brief outline is as such:
- 08:00 till 18:00hrs for the three days dedicated to Housekeeping duties
- Split shift: 10:00 till 15:00hrs and again 18:00 - 22:00hrs for the two days allocated to assisting in the Kitchen (end time may vary).
The ideal candidate will need to have experience across:
- Garment preparation, taking care of specialist clothing and adhering to the specific cleaning instructions with certain materials - washing, drying, ironing, etc
- Providing the highest standards of attention to detail; to ensure the integrity of all garments.
- Maintaining the aesthetic standards of the main property and all other subsidiary properties (eg. staff quarters, outhouses, etc)
- Assisting in preparation for formal dinning
- Assisting in returning the household cutlery, crockery and dinning room to its original state pre-dinning.
Accommodation is included in the remuneration package and consists of a double bedroom and bathroom.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.