Housekeeper - £13 to £15 per hour
Marlin Recruitment is looking to source a contractual versatile Housekeeper for a Private Residence in Central London for a two-month period for the summer season – during this time, the position will be live-in, though live-out candidates will be considered depending upon location.
All applicants must have a minimum of five years experience working with HNW Families and have experience with young children preferably within a Middle Eastern household. Prior experience with elements of an opulent nature both in the household and of personal items is favourable due the exclusive nature of the materials used in the design of the property.
The role will constitute a number of different aspects in the household, with main responsibilities to include, but not exclusive too:
- Cleaning the residence with exceptional attention to detail. Experience working with Crystal, silver and marble is a necessity.
- Actively maintain and upkeep the families ornamental belongings.
- Preparing the rooms for the family and guests – resetting the reception rooms whilst in use
- Inspecting the rooms for any maintenance needs and
- Assisting with childcare arrangements as and when needed
- Assisting with preparation and serving of meals – predominately for the children.
Due to the nature of the role, only candidates with a favourable attitude to flexibility will be considered - as on occasion some overtime or additional duties will be required.
The days will consist of 12hr days (10:00- 22:00hrs), 6 days a week whilst the family is in residence with an hourly salary of £13 - £15 depending upon experience.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV. Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.