Housekeeper - £30k to £35k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking an experienced and versatile Housekeeper to assist within a prestigious property in Central London. All candidates need to have had a minimum of 10 years experience working within Private Households.
The role will have a number of responsibilities such as:
- Meticulous standards of cleaning, paying special attention and care to antiques
- Laundry duties for the household – washing, drying and ironing, etc
- Prepare and serve meals on ad-hoc occasions
- Walk the dog three times a day
- Perform errands for the household as and when required
Hours will consist of 12:00hrs – 21:00hrs, five days a week. All applicants must be prepared to work all weekends – days off will be assigned to week days.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.