Housekeeper - £25k to £28k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Housekeeper for an immediate start with a UHNW Family based in Surrey, UK. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience as a Housekeeper in HNW Private Household or 5* Hotels and have experience with young children to be considered for the role.
The role responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the house is up to standard on daily basis – cleaning and preparing reception rooms, public areas, private areas, etc
- Be proactive across assisting in the household
- Meticulous standards of cleaning, paying special attention and care to antiques
- Assisting with laundry – washing, ironing and arranging dry cleaning for particular garments and linens.
- Running errands for the property – picking up or dropping off delivers, arranging grocery shopping for the household, arranging contractures of any maintenance, etc.
- Assist is caring for the children when required – A paediatric First Aid qualification is required
The role will consist of a five-day week across any of the seven days, though flexibility will be required depending upon the family’s needs.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible.