Household Seamstress - £26k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking a highly skilled/experienced Seamstress (with laundry experience) to assist an established team for an exclusive Private Household in Mayfair, London. The role will be contractual - initially running for three months with real potential to extend for the right candidate.
Though it is not mandatory to have proven history working in HNW households/5* Hotels - having experience working with HNW Individuals and Families is advantageous.
All candidates must have:
- Exceptional tailoring/sewing skills/experience
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong team building ethic
- Uncompromising dedication to maintaining the integrity of rare garments
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the linen for the household, as well as external accommodation used by extended family/guests
- Washing, drying, pressing and folding of the immediate residents laundry along with additional family and guests when required
- Delivering the laundry to each individual floor where they are kept/stored
- Repair/modifications of garments, etc
- Inspections - ensuring the integrity of garments, linen, machinery, etc
You will be working in a tight knit team, so a focus on teamwork and communication is necessary to succeed and integrate.
Hours will consist of 40 hours per week, though some overtime may be required by the family - which will be paid accordingly by the hour.
Before applying, please ensure you meet all of the above specifications for the role. If you are satisfied you meet all of the requirements, please make sure you send an up-to-date CV detailing all relevant experience.
Due to the high volumes of applications, we may not be able to respond immediately, but we will do our best to reply within two working days.