Household Assistant - £26k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a Household Assistant for a VIP family based in Mayfair, Central London for a three-month minimum contract (likely to be extended for the right candidate after a performance review). All candidates must be prepared to travel to Paris regularly to assist in the preparation of additional property owned by the family – therefore prospective candidates must be fluent in French.
All candidates need to have had a minimum of five years experience working with either 5*Hotels and/or UHNW Families. Proven history in the highest levels of hospitality will be required. Extensive knowledge of London and Paris is also required due to the demands of the role.
Due to the nature of the role and the close proximity to the female Principle of the household for cultural reasons female applicants only need apply.
Day to day tasks will vary considerable in accordance with the needs of the family, but will include (not exclusive too):
- Provide assistant in the administration of the property. Maintaining and updating information relating to staff, contractors, property inventory, credit control, etc
- Actively maintaining and surpassing expectations with regards to aesthetics of the property, paying particular attention to the reception rooms
- Assisting all visitors with their needs
- Confirm and accept deliveries on their arrival, ensuring the integrity of the items
- Liaise with Household staff as to the presentation of the property; providing assistance to the House Manager in particular
- Run errands as and when requested
- Travelling to and from the residence in Paris to ensure the property is prepared for the Principal’s arrival
- Acquiring a number of exclusive items on behalf of the family, so extensive knowledge of luxury brands is required
Experience working with cliental originating from the Middle East is advantageous. Knowledge and Experience of various operating systems such as Apple, Windows Word and Excel, etc
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV. Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.