Household Assistant - £24,500
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a Household Assistant for a VIP family based in Mayfair, Central London for a three-month minimum contract (likely to be extended for the right candidate after a performance review)
All candidates need to have had a minimum of five years experience working with either 5*Hotels and/or UHNW Families. Proven history in the highest levels of hospitality will be required. Extensive knowledge of London is also required due to the demands of the role.
Due to the nature of the role and the close proximity to the female Principle of the household for cultural reasons female applicants only need apply.
Day to day tasks will vary considerable in accordance with the needs of the family, but will include (not exclusive too):
- Provide assistant in the administration of the property. Maintaining and updating information relating to staff, contractors, property inventory, etc.
- Actively maintaining and surpassing expectations with regards to aesthetics of the property, paying particular attention to the reception rooms.
- Assisting all visitors with their needs.
- Confirm and accept deliveries on their arrival, ensuring the integrity of the items.
- Liaise with Household staff as to the presentation of the property; providing assistance to the House Manager in particular.
- Run errands as and when requested.
- Organise/arrange dry cleaning as well as ensuring the integrity of the garments.
- Experience working with cliental originating from the Middle East is advantageous
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV. Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.