House Manager/Butler - £60k
Marlin Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced dynamic House Manger/Butler to assist a HNW client based in Henley-upon-Thames. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience in Private Household Management to be considered for the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all aspects of the property to ensure its smooth operation
- Supervise all members of staff and implement reporting structure
- Instigate and improve upon household manuals for all aspects of the property
- Conduct staffing recruitment, training and appraisals
- Source and supervise all additional contractors whilst on site
- Travel with the Principals as requested
- Create and conduct a household inventory
- Wardrobe management - understanding of the care and attention certain garments need
- Oversee all administration for the property – operating procedures, implementation of staff rotations, paying invoices, household budgeting, etc
- Property inspection to ensure all necessary maintenance is completed
- Meeting and greeting guests and offering your services
- Offering refreshments and silver service dining
- Provisioning for the household – amenities, grocery shopping, arranging deliveries and pick ups
- Knowledge of in-house entertainment system, security control, etc
- Assist with household pets on occasion (one cat and one dog)
The role will suit an individual whom is well practiced at taking on a diversifying role. You will need to be flexible and adaptable to assist across with all requirements of the property. The work rotation will be across five and a half days a week though additional hours may be required on occasion.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible.