House Manager - €Neg
Marlin Recruitment is seeking an experienced House Manager to work with a HNW Family based in Cyprus. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of five years experience in Private Houses working closely with Principles and their families. All candidates must be able to speak English fluently due to household set up.
- Overseeing the household
- Organising the household staff as per the requirements of the family
- Ensuring the household is kept at the highest of standards
- Work closely with the household staff in a team environment
- Arranging travel plans/logistics
- Preparing the Principle and Family for travel arrangements
- Liaise with contractors/workman
- Entertain and welcome guests
Due to the nature of the environment in the household, only candidates who encompass the attributes below need apply -
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Hands on approach
- Keen eye for detail
- Approachable - with outstanding communication skills
- Computer literate and experience in using Office, iOS, Android systems.
The remuneration package comes with a two-bedroom apartment close to the property and the salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but we will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.