House Manager - £50k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a proactive and versatile Female House Manager for a UHNW Individual based in Qatar. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working UHNW families or within a 5* Hotel environment to be consider for the role. Additionally - only female applicants need only apply for cultural reasons.
Responsibilities will include:
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Coordinate all staff personnel from hiring to training, evaluation and delegation of duties as felt necessary across all internal and external roles
- Accountable for establishing a superior standard and quality service, for developing the highest level of professional performance and controlling, planning, organising and directing all operations and services including food and beverage, housekeeping, guest handling and maintenance.
- Personable and approachable with all staff members to ensure a successful team dynamic
- Liaise and supervise contractors and additional maintenance personal
- Liaise between the Principal and the Head Chef to determine a menu plan for the individual, guests and events
- Implementation and maintenance of a household inventory
- Organise and ‘host ‘ various gatherings and events
- Administrative duties such as: processing pay roll, holiday, etc. As well as budgeting for the residence and grounds
The remuneration package comes with accommodation and all living expenses are included.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible