House Manager - £50k to £65k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a well-experienced Female House Manager (for cultural reasons) with a minimum of five years experience in managing properties preferably in the Middle East to work with a UHNW family based in Dubai.
As the House Manager, you would work closely with all household staffing including Butler’s, Lady’s maids, Chauffeurs, etc, to ensure the household is completely equipped for the family’s lifestyle requirements.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to understand and speak Arabic
- Aware and proactive in recognising cultural practices
- Available to work flexible hours and prepared to be on-call
- Adaptable and prepared for all eventualities
- Skilled in all software platforms to finalise any administrative requirements
- Be well adept at organising various events of the family and individual members as per their requests.
The remuneration package includes suitable accommodation in the grounds of the Dubai residence for the applicant as well as a personal chauffeur to assist in fulfilling the role.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.