House Manager - £50k to £60k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking an experienced House Manager to assist a warm and welcoming UNHW family with properties across Berkshire, UK and Cyprus. All applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience within Private Households to be considered for the role.
The role will require split time between residences based in Berkshire and Cyprus, though the UK will be the predominate base for the position.
The role will consist of:
- Preparing each Household for the family – Ensuring both properties are cleaned and organised to a high standard with outstanding attention to detail
- Managing staff across both properties as to rotas, holidays, priorities, etc
- Inspecting the grounds and property needs in terms of maintenance, aesthetics, etc
- Train and evaluate staff in standards and expectations
- Liaise with all staff across each of the households and the personal staff of the Principals to co-ordinate and prepare for trips, visits, guests, etc
- Carry out errands for the family for specific requests
- Arrange travel and shipping of particular belongs, etc
The Salary will be dependent upon experience, accommodation will be provided for time spent in Cyprus near to the residence with access to a vehicle to assist with your duties. Hours will vary depending upon the needs of the family, though the family is very considerate as to the successful individual's needs.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible