House Manager - $70k to $90k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking a House Manager to assist in a VIP Household in Singapore. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience in Private Households.
The role will primarily involve:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the household on a day-to-day basis
- Provide Personal Assistance to the Female Principal
- Liaise with additional PA’s and offices to co-ordinate family and personal appointments
- Supervise and direct the Household staff – including Chauffeurs, Nannies, Housekeepers, Chefs, contractors, etc
- Prepare, organise and manage all household administrative documents
- Organise and plan the staffing rotations
- Create an extensive inventory of household items
- Meet and greet guests for the property – ensuring they have all they need during their visit
- Event management – Organising various events and gatherings in the household
- Attending external events to ensure all requests and requirements are met for the family
- Ensure the family dog has all veterinary needs taken care of
Ultimately the candidate must be flexible, proactive, organised and able to set firm and fair boundaries across the household.
Though the role is predominantly Monday to Friday orientated, flexibility regarding weekends is appreciated with live-in accommodation provided to help facilitate. Additionally the remuneration package includes access to a chauffeur and any role related expenses.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.