Head Housekeeper - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a proactive and versatile Female Head Housekeeper for a UHNW Individual based in Qatar. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working UHW families or within a 5* Hotel environment to be consider for the role. Only female applicants need apply for cultural reasons.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing a team of 12 housekeepers – conducting training, refreshers, appraisals, rotas, holiday/sick day monitoring, etc
- Implementing handbooks and reporting procedures
- Inspecting the residence and ensuring standards are kept across the board in all areas
- A keen eye for detail and imparting knowledge and experience with the team
- Understanding and experience in the laundry department – supervising the conditions and ensuring item are cared for
- Building a strong team dynamic – leading by example and offering guidance and support to the housekeeping team
Remuneration package: Position comes with en suite accommodation and 28 days of annual leave (inc. public holidays) The salary is negotiable depending upon the individual and their experience.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible