Head Housekeeper - £35k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Head Housekeeper for an immediate start with a UHNW Family based in Central London. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience as a Housekeeper in HNW Private Households or 5* Hotels with additional skills in managing staff.
The role responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the house is up to standard on daily basis – cleaning and preparing reception rooms, public areas, private areas
- Specialist knowledge required for exclusive materials such as gold, silver and marble
- Be proactive while assisting in the household – leading by example
- Arrange staff rotas, holiday leave, overtime and spot checks
- Assisting with laundry – washing, ironing and arranging dry cleaning for particular garments and linens
- Running errands on behalf of the household in and around London (full driver’s license required)
- Liaising with contractors upon arrival and supervision of their progress
The role will consist of a five-day week across any of the seven days, though weekends and bank holidays are required along with additional flexibility to suit the household’s needs. This role would suit a warm and friendly individual with strong leadership qualities.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible.