Head Housekeeper - £32k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking a Head Housekeeper to join a UHNW family residence in East Sussex. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience within private households. Due to the size of the property and the grounds in which resides, all applicants must have experience supervising additional staff to be considered for the role.
All candidates must have embodied the attributes below:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding knowledge on the care and protection of all exclusive and rare materials to ensure that all collected pieces around the property receive expert upkeep
- Excellent administrative knowledge, as you’ll be collating the hours, sickness and holiday of additional staff in the property and preparing word and excel documents with budgeting information
- Strong organisational experience - to develop rotas, prioritise tasks, supervise staff and implement incomparable services and standards across the property and grounds.
- Proactive – In making sure the house is always prepared of unexpected trips and staying in close communication with travelling staff
Due to the levels of communication needed for the position, all candidates must demonstrate excellent articulation of the English language in both spoken and written communication.
The remuneration package includes generous overtime and if needed a 3-bedroom cottage within the grounds for a suitable candidate should they not live within a commutable distance.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.