Marlin Recruitment is seeking a well-experienced Head Chef for a UHNW Individual based in Qatar. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working UHW families or within a 5* Hotel environment to be consider for the role.
- Running the kitchen to a very high standard of organisation and hygiene
- Planning menu and arranging all necessary provisioning for the household paying special attention to the variable amount of guests
- In charge of the running of the kitchen, managing the staff, rota’s dealing with suppliers and budgets, menu planning for daily, nightly meals as well as catering for events
- Help with the training and development of junior chefs
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You will need to be a pro-active chef that is able to motivate and inspire with a firm but fair ethic
Remuneration package: Position comes with an apartment and 28 days of annual leave (inc. public holidays) The salary is negotiable depending upon the individual and their experience.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible.