Head Chef - £55k - £65k
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking a Head Chef to join a Private Household in Surrey, UK for a minimum term contract of 12-months. The ideal candidate requires a minimum of 7 years experience working for UHNW Individuals/Families, 5* Hotels or Michelin starred restaurants.
Requirements for the role are as such:
- Knowledge and understanding of all cuisines, paying special attention to Oriental and Indian dishes
- Innovative in planning and preparing different samples and dishes
- Preparing fine dining for household silver service dining
- Preparing dishes for large events in buffet style service
- Child friendly meals
- Liaising with the family directly as to their preferences for the day, week, etc
- Sourcing the highest standard of ingredients
- Assisting in the set up and close down of the Kitchen to make sure it is always hygienically pristine
The role will consist of a five-day week across any of the seven days, though flexibility will be required especially when the property is hosting an event. The remuneration package is dependent upon experience, and if required accommodation can be provided.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible.