Executive Chauffeur - £40k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a professional Executive Chauffeur for a major corporation to assist with the movements of high-level corporate executives in-and-around Oxford and Central London to start immediately.
All candidates must live within close proximity to the South of Oxford due to the requirements of the role.
The ideal candidate needs to have a minimum of five years experience as an Executive Chauffeur. All the candidates must hold advanced driving/defensive driving qualifications, a clean license and be able to provide evidence of this.
- Comprehensive route/traffic planning, taking all external factors into account to ensure punctuality
- Vehicle maintenance – quality-checking tyres, check fluid levels, carrying out daily safety checks, etc
- Valeting all company vehicles inside and out and stocking with them with amenities such as water, newspapers, etc
- Running errands on behalf of company executives at short notice – delivering/collecting documents, items, etc
- To maintain the upmost levels of discretion, privacy and professionalism
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible with schedules as per the requirements of the company, as weekends and evenings will be required on occasions.
The remuneration package includes 33 days of holiday (inc. 8 BH), uniform allowance and further benefits to be discussed. The hours are 47.5 per week predominantly Monday - Friday, but as mentioned some weekends and evenings may be required, though prior notice will be provided.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.