Estate Manager - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is looking to hire a well-experienced Estate Manager to run an extensive property and its grounds based in Surrey, UK for a UHNW family. Only applicants with a minimum of 7 years experience will be considered for the role.
The role consists of:
- Managing staffing across the residence and grounds including overseeing rotas, holiday, etc
- Arrange and oversee staff training and the implementation of handbooks
- Implement and proactively have a reporting structure in place
- Conduct staff briefings and maintain a 5* level of service and execution
- Understand and adhere to Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain and run a budget for the entire estate
- Proactive in the hiring and vetting of additional staff
- Liaise with contractors, staff and guests and Principals
- Overseeing projects, maintenance and contractors
- Oversee the exterior of the grounds including outbuildings, swimming pools, tennis courts, etc
- Understanding and knowledge of specific household logistics – heating, air condition, plant rooms, swimming pools, basic electrical/plumbing, etc
- Organise and run numerous events throughout the year in varying scales
- Report to and attend meetings with the Principal and additional close personal contacts of the Principal
- Conduct appraisals and evaluation reports of staff, the household, and grounds
The ideal candidate will be able to tackle any situation with demonstrable tenacity, enthusiasm and ingenuity. Self-motivation is a key attribute to ensure the requirements of the grounds and Principal are met. You must be able to approach any and all situations with effective efficiency and outstanding attention to detail, as you will the point of contact for the entirety of the estate.
Each candidate will be evaluated on their own individual merits and therefore the salary is negotiable depending upon experience. The role comes with accommodation consisting of a 2/3 bedroom cottage in the grounds.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible