EA - £60k to £70k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking an Executive Assistance/Concierge for a two-month contractual position to start immediately (with opportunities to extend). You will be working for a high level business executive and family; therefore there will be an array of requests that bridge over business aspects and personal requests. It will be necessary for you to be diligently discrete, multifaceted and professional.
As per the request of the client (for cultural reasons) we are looking for a Male candidate with English as a first language, but who is also fluent in French.
All candidates must have had extensive experience working with HNW families (minimum of five years) or within the 5* luxury hospitality industry across both London and Paris. Though the position will be predominantly based in London, regular travel to Paris, and potentially other destinations will be required.
The ideal candidate needs to proficient across:
- Networking (with luxury hotspots in London and Paris – established connections needed).
- Proactive in sourcing unique and exclusive reservations in Luxury hotels, restaurants, lounges, theatre productions, sporting events, boutiques etc.
- Operating Systems – Mac OS X, iOS, Android and Windows Office (specifically Excel and Word for raising invoices, basic accounting, etc).
- Exceptional organisational skills with unsurpassable attention to detail as well as previous experience in multiple calendar management, travel logistics and lifestyle management.
- Communications: All candidates need incomparable written and oral communication skills of the upmost professional capacity.
- Key attribute of adaptability is a necessity. You will need to prioritise all aspects of the job specification numerously throughout the day, week, etc.
The salary for this role is negotiable with the prospective figure to be placed within the bracket of £60,000 -£70,000 per annum.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV. Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.