Domestic Couple - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a proactive, versatile Domestic Couple for a live-in position based in Central London for a HNW Family. All applicants must have a minimum of five years experience working with HNW Private Families to be considered. All candidates must love dogs, as both members will be required to assist in caring for a household pet.
The positions needed are as such:
A dynamic Housekeeper with an exceptional level of attention to detail to do a number of roles in the household including, but not exclusive to:
- Cleaning the property to an remarkable standard from all reception rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc
- Preparing rooms for family and all guests including room re-sets
- All household laundry – washing, drying and ironing according to garment and linen requirements
- Arranging dry-cleaning pick-ups/delivery
- Cleaning and maintaining household ornaments, belongings, etc
- Running errands for the household and providing assistance when required
- Gardening – maintaining aesthetics of the rooftop garden
The accompanying member of the domestic couple will be required to cook for the Principal and family as well as the household staff and occasion for guests. The requirements of this role are:
- Capable of hosting formal dinner parties for up to 15-20 guests
- Knowledge of dietary requirements and allergies
- Sound knowledge/experience of preparing French, Italian and Mediterranean cuisines
- Innovation, to be able to think on your feet with regards to requests and creating new dishes for the family to experience
It is key that both individuals are inherently capable of working within a changeable environment where tasks may need to be performed at short notice. Candidates must also have a strong team work ethic as it may be required to assist across the household depending on events.
The remuneration package includes an attached annex compromising of a double bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Hours will vary considerably and will be dependent on the needs of the family. The salary package is negotiable and will be influenced by experience.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV. Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.