Domestic Couple - £60k to £70k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a live-in Domestic Couple to assist in the facilitating of a HNW Family’s lifestyle, based in Cranleigh, Guildford.
The ideal couple will have worked within private household environments for at least five years with HNW Individuals/Families.
Responsibilities are as such:
- Organising household events such as family outings, social gatherings, on-site hunting expeditions for game, etc.
- Pantry replenishment
- Meal preparation/Cooking – particularly game
- Ad hoc Chauffeuring
- Fleet maintenance
- General household repair tasks
- Working along side existing Household staff to ensure the smooth running of the property and grounds
- Walking the household dogs
All applicants must have a keen eye for details and some understanding of the inner workings of a small equestrian centre would be advantageous.
Accommodation is included in the remuneration package and consists of a one-bedroom cottage. Hours will vary on a day-to-day basis, with some weekends required.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.