Domestic Couple - £55k to £60k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a proactive, versatile Domestic Couple for a live-in position based in Henley for a HNW household. All applicants must have a minimum of five years experience working with HNW Private Families to be considered as well as being able to demonstrate a history of exceptional attention to detail from pervious positions.
The positions include (but not exclusive to):
- Cleaning the property to an remarkable 5* standard for all reception rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc
- Preparing rooms for family and all guests including room re-sets
- All household laundry – washing, drying and ironing according to garment and linen requirements
- Arranging dry-cleaning pick-ups/delivery
- Cleaning and maintaining household ornaments, belongings, etc
- Running errands for the household and providing assistance when required
- Caring for the household dog
- Cooking for the Principals on occasion
The ideal couple will be:
- Extremely flexible and adaptable
- Hospitable and ‘down-to-earth’
- Immaculately presented
- Both must have clean Driver’s Licenses
The remuneration package includes accommodation within the grounds of the property. Hours will consist of 09:30–18:00 weekdays, with variable hours on Saturday mornings. The salary package is negotiable and will be influenced by experience.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV. Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.