Corporate Personal Assistant - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is looking to hire a corporate Personal Assistant for a successful business and their upper management team to be based in London. All candidates must have a minimum of three years experience working in a corporate environment focused on providing a 5* level of service to the in-house team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management for the upper management team
- Arranging appointments and setting reminders
- Gate keeper to the Management team and their support staff
- Office Administration – filing, processing expenses, etc
- Providing personal and business support
- Personal shopping
- Travel coordination
- Pick- ups and deliveries
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Preparing meeting rooms
The role will consist of Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00hrs; though flexibility will be required across the occasional evening or weekend appointment.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible