Chauffeur - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Chauffeur for UNHW Client based in South London. The role requires a minimum of 10 years experience as a qualified chauffeur for Private Households, so only candidates with this experience need apply.
The role will consist of:
- Driving the Principal to and from appointments across the UK, but predominately within London
- The maintenance and care for the fleet of vehicles including: valeting, insurance, MOT, servicing, provisioning, etc
- Being available at short notice to assist the Principal with various tasks, errands and trips
- Upholding the highest levels of privacy and discretion
The ideal individual must have:
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Flexible and adaptable approach to hours and days of work
- Ability to liaise with additional team members to ensure requirements are met
- Experience driving multiply vehicles here in the UK and abroad
- Journey planning and punctuality
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible